IMPRINT STAMPS FOR PRODUCTION
Learn about our flexible micro- & nanoimprint stamps
Our state-of-the-art stamp technology is key for a cost effective R2P nanoimprint process
We develop and produce flex stamps
After you have found the structure that works best for your application, we can make a flex stamp (flexible nanoimprint stamp) for you. You can read about the “from-structure-to-stamp” process here.
We create flexible stamps suitable for roll-to-plate imprinting. Read about what makes our flex stamp technology special.
We produce flex stamps for testing, development, prototypes and for mass-production of your structured products.
Benefits of our flex stamps compared to the competition
- Durable and cost effective: reusable more than 500 times
- Tunable surface tension for optimized lacquer flow
- Edge control lines: high quality edges of imprinted areas
- Alignment markers for accurate positioning of the pattern on the product
- Manageable dimensions: one person can handle and change stamps
- Better control of product quality
- Easy to adjust for product updates or variations
- Various types of and shapes of master can be used to make flex stamps
- Sustainable: less waste
Flex stamps for production
Our flex stamps are produced according to the highest standards. Each flex stamp is measured and checked for deviations. The criteria can vary for each application and need to be specified accordingly.
The stamps are packed to protect them from dust and contamination and shipped in a robust package. Each flex stamp has a unique code (barcode) for traceability. At the final production location the flex stamps can be unpacked and handled by only one person.
OUR NANOIMPRINT PRODUCTS
From our stand-alone R&D nanoimprint machine called “Morpho Portis”, to our state-of-the-art GEN3 imprint line for mass production.
We develop and produce our high-end durable flex stamps ourselves. We assist in optimizing them during the R&D process to fulfill your requirements.
The performance of your product and nanostructure is highly dependable on the quality of the resin or lacquer that is used for the imprint.
Together we engineer the best imprinting solutions for your application. We create samples for testing or even custom made prototypes to wow your clients.