Morphotonics B.V. develops and sells roll-to-plate (R2P) OEM production technology for imprinting nano- or microstructures on large area substrates. Our cutting-edge technology and machines have unique features that radically improve our customers’ products in the display and solar industry. We enable 3D imaging in smartphones or AR/VR displays and substantially increase the energy efficiency of solar panels. We work for innovative companies and market leaders in Europe, Silicon Valley and Asia.
Working for a scale-up company means that the job is diverse, fun and challenging. Our team members take pride in their job and get substantial responsibility.
With multiple OEM systems installed at customers and in Veldhoven, Morphotonics is looking for a Process Technician to strengthen our operations team. You will be working in a laboratory environment with a variety of tasks with main responsibilities:
- Manufacturing of state-of-the-art nano imprint samples and consumables;
- Supporting our development & process engineers with R&D experiments;
- Control, operate and troubleshoot additional specialized processes;
- Pro-actively follow and improve our standard operation procedures;
- Show and improve best practices in hygiene, safety and cleanroom environment.
Preferably you have the following characteristics:
- MBO + experience or HBO (bachelor) degree in a relevant field ( laboratory research, physics or similar technical & analytical studies);
- 3-5 years of working experience in a laboratory environment;
- Quick and eager learning with a hands-on attitude;
- Highly motivated to work in a diverse and dynamic environment;
- Able to communicate well in Dutch and English;
- Positive and enthusiastic personality, able to work alone and in a team.
Morphotonics offers a challenging and dynamic job in an innovative environment with competitive benefits. At Morphotonics you can truly have an impact on new consumer tech products that will impact global markets and sustainability.
If interested, please send your letter and resume to: email@example.com