Morphotonics B.V. develops and sells roll-to-plate (R2P) OEM production technology for imprinting nano- or microstructures on large area substrates. Our cutting-edge technology and machines have unique features that radically improve our customers’ products in the display and solar industry. We enable 3D imaging in smartphones or AR/VR displays and substantially increase the energy efficiency of solar panels. We work for innovative companies and market leaders in Europe, Silicon Valley and Asia.
Our diversified and creative team of 35 employees from various nationalities take much pride in their job, are excited by technology and get substantial responsibility in their fun and challenging roles toward customers in delivering what we promise. We help each other out, expect people to speak up and we are proud to take and give ownership.
With multiple OEM systems installed at customers and in Veldhoven, Morphotonics is looking for a Field Service Engineer to strengthen our operations team. You will be working globally at our customer’s site or in our facilities in Veldhoven.
- Provide equipment installation and set-up according to company specifications.
- Demonstrate machine operations during customer machine acceptance procedures.
- Provide on-site maintenance and machine upgrades for customer equipment.
- Resolve machine problems with the backup of the engineering team in Veldhoven.
- Suggest machine design improvements.
- Fulltime job with up to 50% travel and abroad field support.
You preferably meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Automation Technology or combination of education and experience.
- Should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of electrical, mechanical and software aspects of complex capital equipment.
- Minimally 2 years of working experience as a service engineer.
- Able to communicate well in English.
- Must be independent and can work at customer sites with little supervision.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality, able to work alone and in a team.
Morphotonics offers a challenging and dynamic job in an innovative environment with competitive benefits. We are a financially healthy scale-up where you can truly have an impact on new consumer tech products that will impact global markets and sustainability. We are interested in further diversifying the team.
If interested, please send your letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org